Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Testimonies - I Am Second - Landry Jones

The transition to college from high school was a tough one for Landry Jones. After starring in multiple sports and receiving constant praise, Jones went through some growing pains in his first years for the Sooners. He lived in the shadow of Heisman winner Sam Bradford and struggled to find meaning in life as he also struggled on the football field.

That’s when Jones said he found what he had been missing: God’s presence.

“This is when God comes in and just drastically changes my life,” Jones said in his new video. “It was literally God showing up in the room saying, ‘Here I am, Landry. You’ve been going through all these things. You’ve been chasing after worldly dreams,’ and he freed me from all the depression I had.




No comments: