Sunday, September 25, 2016
2) For King and Country - Shoulders
3) Prager University - Are People Born Good
4) Bradley Walker - In The Time That You Gave Me
5) Charlotte Riots - Healing the Racial Divide
6) Booth Brothers - Let the Healing Begin
7) Hillary Clinton - Red Flags about Huma Abedin
8) Dr. Tony Evans - Victory In Spiritual Warfare
9) Michael Jr. - Inside Story
Ephesians 6:11-13 (NKJV)
Surrounding us is a spiritual war… angels vs. demons… good vs. evil… light vs. darkness. But amazingly, most believers live as if this conflict were not even happening, as if the “battle of the ages” was just a fantasy or sci-fi story. Yet not one of us is immune to the consequences of spiritual warfare. Although the players fight in an invisible realm, we all face the effects—pain, struggle, defeat, heartache—of their conflict every day of our lives.
Until you recognize that your struggle is not with man but with spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places, you will never begin to live in victory. Your victory in spiritual warfare must rest on the reality that God has given you everything that you need to live in light of the truth of His victory in order to experience and become all that God has created you to be. But God will not dress you in the weapons of warfare.
You are going to have to put on the Armor of God yourself – everyday – in order to experience the victory that is yours.
"Let the Healing Begin" is written by Bill Gaither and Larry Gatlin.