Sunday, November 18, 2012

Andres Bisonni - Sermons - Fruit of the Spirit Galations 5:22-23

Onnuri English Ministry (OEM) in Seoul, South Korea (Seobinggo Campus) is part of the Onnuri Community Church organization.

Andres Bisonni was born in Argentina and moved to the United States when he was thirteen years old. He was raised in a Christian home and surrendered his life to Jesus Christ at a young age. Upon graduation from high school, he was awarded a full academic scholarship to attend Baylor University where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics.

After his graduation, he was accepted to the University of Texas Medical School. But before beginning his career in medicine and during a trip back to his country of Argentina, he had a powerful encounter with the Holy Spirit where he spent over two hours under his manifest presence. His life was transformed, and the Lord called him into the healing ministry and also to take the Fire of the Holy Spirit to others.

He left medical school and fully surrendered his life to the calling of the Lord. Since that day, he has been ministering the gospel of Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit in different crusades, conferences, churches and youth groups across the United States and around the world.




7 comments:

innocent said...

I Love Chirst Jesus for pastor Andres.
Thank Pastor for you hard work

Unknown said...

Elijah Prayed for annointing to Elisha,Mose Prayed for Annointing To Joshua. I ask you Man Of God To Pray for Me( Deodatus Chaula) so that I could encounter Holy spirit and His Power in My Life). Am In Tanzania ,I am So So so much Passionate to Serve ,preach Gospel to all Nation In power of Holy Spirit.

I pray so that I could be faith fully for God and Every Body Forever

Unknown said...

Elijah Prayed for annointing to Elisha,Mose Prayed for Annointing To Joshua. I ask you Man Of God To Pray for Me( Deodatus Chaula) so that I could encounter Holy spirit and His Power in My Life). Am In Tanzania ,I am So So so much Passionate to Serve ,preach Gospel to all Nation In power of Holy Spirit.

I pray so that I could be faith fully for God and Every Body Forever

Unknown said...

Praise lord iam pastor pascal mapendano from Congo DR i love the holy spirit and this powerful man of God

James Maring said...

I want sir Andres Bisonni phone number.

Unknown said...

I thank the Lord for your videos

Unknown said...

Including South Africa in your schedule next time Andres Bisonni. I was watching one of your clips and in an instant had a encounter with the Holy Spirit. God spoke to me.